The Best Dodge Journey Car Bulbs
What main light and fog light bulbs do I need for my Dodge Journey? We have gathered all the detailed information about the types and sockets of bulbs for Dodge Journey in this review.
Dodge Journey Light Bulb Guide
How To Choose Headlight Bulb for Dodge Journey?
The most popular bulbs used in lighting your Dodge Journey are halogen bulbs, HID xenon, and LED bulbs. Different generation Dodge Journey models will have their own bulb size.
The Dodge manufacturer recommends replacing Dodge Journey bulbs every few years, as their efficiency will deteriorate by several percent over time. There are several types of bulbs used in the Dodge Journey. Which Dodge Journey headlight bulbs to use, we have described in this review.
Dodge Journey (2009 – onwards)
- Dipped Beam (Headlight) – HB4 (9006)
- Full/High Beam (Headlight Flasher) – HB3 (9005)
- Side/Parking Lamp W5W (501)
Dodge Journey Headlight Bulbs (Low Beam / Dipped Beam)
Dodge Journey (2009 – onwards): HB4 (9006) Bulbs
Best 9006 (HB4) Headlight Bulbs:
- CougarMotor LED Bulbs All-in-One Conversion Kit 9006
- SEALIGHT Scoparc 9006/HB4 LED Headlight Bulbs
- AUXITO 9006 LED Headlight Bulbs
- BEAMTECH 9006 LED Bulb HB1
- NINEO 9006 HB4 LED Bulbs Kits
- HIKARI Ultra 9006 HB4 LED Bulbs Conversion Kit
- SYLVANIA 9006 XtraVision Halogen Headlight Bulb
- Philips Automotive Lighting 9006 X-tremeVision
- SYLVANIA 9006 SilverStar Headlight Bulb
Dodge Journey Headlight Bulbs (High Beam / Headlight Flasher)
Dodge Journey (2009 – onwards): HB3 (9005) Bulbs
The headlight bulb for low and high beam always shines at full power, and switching from low to the high beam is done either by turning the lamp itself or shifting the light barrier.
Best 9005 (HB3) Headlight Bulbs:
- CougarMotor LED Bulbs All-in-One Conversion Kit 9005
- SEALIGHT Scoparc 9005/HB3 LED Headlight Bulbs
- AUXITO 9005 LED Headlight Bulbs
- BEAMTECH 9005 LED Bulb, Extremely Brigh HB3 Conversion
- NINEO 9005 HB3 LED Bulbs, Extremely Bright Conversion Kit
- HIKARI Ultra 9005 HB3 LED Bulbs Conversion Kit
- SYLVANIA 9005 XtraVision Halogen Headlight Bulb
- NEWBROWN 9005 HB3 Halogen Headlight Bulb
- Philips Automotive Lighting 9005 X-tremeVision
- SYLVANIA 9005 SilverStar Headlight Bulb
Dodge Journey Side/Parking Lamp
Dodge Journey Sidelight : W5W (501)
Dodge Journey Daytime Running Light Kits
Dodge Journey Dipped Beam (Headlight): LED kit
Replacement LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL):
- Philips Daylight 9 DRL Kit
- OSRAM LEDriving PX-5 DRL Kit
- HELLA LED Slim Daytime Running Light Kit
- OSRAM LEDriving LG DRL Kit
- OSRAM LEDriving F1 Fog Kit
- Stop/Tail Lamp – P21W (382)
- Rear Fog Lamp – P21W (382)
- Reversing Lamp – P21W (382)
- Front Indicator – PY21W (581)
- Rear Indicator – PY21W (581)
All our reviews bulbs are based only on expert assessments or practical experience with most of the lamps we consider. We always aim to ensure that our management is maximum independent.
Dodge Journey Generations
Dodge Journey 12 Generation (2020)
The 2020 Journey’s available V-6 engine and all-wheel-drive system have been dropped, leaving just the four-cylinder engine and front-wheel drive. Rear parking sensors are now standard.
Dodge Journey 11 Generation (2019)
New standard features include fog lights, three-zone climate control, and LED taillights. The SE trim level also gets updated front and rear styling cues.
Dodge Journey 10 Generation (2018)
Three-row seating for seven is now standard.
Dodge Journey 9 Generation (2017)
A new GT model replaces the R/T as the top-of-the-line trim level. It features the V-6 engine, a performance suspension, 19-inch aluminum wheels, leather upholstery with red accent stitching, a heated steering wheel, and a premium stereo.
Dodge Journey 8 Generation (2016)
The 2016 Dodge Journey is a mid-size SUV that competes with vehicles like the Honda CR-V, Toyota RAV4, and Kia Sorento. It’s available in front- or all-wheel drive, and it comes in five- or seven-seat configurations. The 2016 Journey is available in four trim levels: SE, SXT, Crossroad, and R/T.
Dodge Journey 7 Generation (2015)
The 2015 Dodge Journey is an inexpensive, relatively family-friendly alternative for others traveling around town.
Dodge Journey 6 Generation (2014)
The 2014 Dodge Journey Limited replaces the previous Crew trim, and satellite radio is now available in all trim levels.
Dodge Journey 5 Generation (2013)
The 2013 Dodge Journey is an aging but competitive mid-size crossover representing significant value, but the trade-off of more space for worse gas mileage may be too much for more frugal shoppers.
Dodge Journey 4 Generation (2012)
With the addition of an American Value Package, the Journey’s base price is $3,250 lower than last year. The U connect Touch 8.4 multimedia system with navigation gains voice-recognition technology, song-tagging capability, and an eco-routing feature.
Dodge Journey 3 Generation (2011)
The Journey easily stands out from the competition with a quiet interior and a smooth ride that’s on par with entry-level luxury vehicles. Interior trim levels start with Express and go up to Main street, Crew, and upper Lux trim levels.
Dodge Journey 2 Generation (2010)
The 2010 Dodge Journey is the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s top choice. It received the top rating of “Good” in frontal-offset, side-impact, roof strength, and rear impact tests.
Dodge Journey 1 Generation (2009)
The Journey equipped with a V-6 engine and a third row, it competes with the Toyota Highlander and Honda Pilot, both new design models with solid fans and proven reliability. Sticking with the basic four-cylinder engine and pricing, the Journey still outperforms competitors such as the Honda CR-V and Nissan Rogue, even though they are much smaller SUVs.